So to those that might not get many asks or just dont know what pose they might want to do here is the Palette-Pose Maker!!
And I think it goes without saying that if you get a number+letter that dont exist pick again!
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE TOP PART OR THE CREDITS
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
I’ve been itching to share this for a while now. My last project was Cinderella, and since there’s already one version of Cinderella for Far Faria, I decided to do a Filipino version version just to mix it up.
Here’s a handy dandy color reference chart for you artists, writers, or any one else who needs it! Inspired by this post x
Harry Potter characters as Disney characters by Makani.
THESE ARE THE PERFECTEST VERSIONS OF THE HP CHARACTERS I HAVE EVER SEEN.
These are beauitful