Been working on these for the past couple of weeks. The beginning to a fairy tale idea that I have going on in my head….not really sure where I’m gonna go with this, but here is the beginning of it!
So to those that might not get many asks or just dont know what pose they might want to do here is the Palette-Pose Maker!!
And I think it goes without saying that if you get a number+letter that dont exist pick again!
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE TOP PART OR THE CREDITS
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
I’ve been itching to share this for a while now. My last project was Cinderella, and since there’s already one version of Cinderella for Far Faria, I decided to do a Filipino version version just to mix it up.
Here’s a handy dandy color reference chart for you artists, writers, or any one else who needs it! Inspired by this post x